Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Muse Stamps - For Sale

Hi Everyone!

I've been making room for all of my new A Muse Studio goodies, so I've got a LOT of my old A Muse stamps ready to pass on to new homes. I tried to organize them a bit to make it easier, since there are so many to look through.

All wood mounted stamps are $2 each, and all clear sets and punches have a price listed with the photo. Please keep in mind that almost all of these items have been used in classes, and are not in perfect condition. Most have my initials written on the side of the wood block, and most are stained. Of course, they all still work just fine. :)

Please email me at lyndsaybreid@yahoo.com with your requests - first come, first served. Paypal payments preferred, but let me know if you need to pay another way.

I will try to keep these links as up-to-date as possible, so what you see is most likely what I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment