Sunday, July 3, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Just a quick share today. Yesterday, I whipped up this beauty of a card for my cousin's birthday. So quick, so easy, but look at how gorgeous! It was totally inspired by the second card on this post by a fellow A Muse Studio consultant. (By the way, how CUTE is the first card in that post? I totally have to do that, seeing as how I'm the google-eye queen!)
Thanks for the inspiration, Sunghee!

Let me be honest with you. At first, I didn't get Washi Tape. *gasp* ... the horror, right?!
But now? Now I'm addicted! I want to put it on everything. :)

All supplies are A Muse Studio - available for purchase through my webstore. Easy peasy!

Stamps: Mesh Background, Contemporary Greetings, Beautiful Botanicals
Inks: Lemon Whip, Grass, Bubblegum, Bermuda
Etc: Bubblegum Buttons, Vanilla Twine, Washi Tape (Spring & Summer), Mini Glue Dots, Diamond Glitter, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Clear Twinkle Stickers, Sugar Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! THANK YOU so much for linking me. I have the Mesh Background stamp and couldn't figure out what to do with it. LOVE LOVE how it looks on your card! THANK YOU for the inspiration!
    Yup, yup! I'm late to using washi tapes, and I just love love this. And a|s washi tapes are so pretty. I cant' wait to collect more!

    ReplyDelete