Monday, August 1, 2011

Updates!

Hello, friends!

We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new baby girl, so I will probably be MIA for a bit. She is due any day now and we couldn't be more excited!

I wanted to catch you up on some exciting things happening right now. I don't want you to miss out on ANY of this goodness!

Have you checked out the July Spotlight feature yet? If not, what are you waiting for? :) There are 5 featured stamp sets and 5 featured colors in the Sorbet collection. You can get your hands on these chosen products at 10% off. Shopping is so easy from my webstore! Hurry ... sale prices are only good through August 15!

A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA - August 22-September 30
It's back! You are going to LOVE the new holiday supplement coming out for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA 2011. The catalog isn't available for viewing online just yet, but I can email you a copy! Also, when you host a workshop during A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA, you will earn a limited edition hostess-only stamp set AND receive more hostess rewards than usual! Let me know if you're interested in getting some friends together for some stamping fun and I'll help you get your hands on some of the fabulous new holiday products. :) Trust me, you are going to want them in the worst way possible!

A Muse Studio On the Road - September 16
I'm so excited to share this rare opportunity with you! My friends Linda Carnell and Heather Meeson will be coming to my neck of the woods to offer a very special workshop. You do NOT want to miss out on this! You can click on the link for all the details. You must pre-register though, which is easy through my webstore. I promise it will be the best $37 you've spent in a long while. See you there! (I will most likely have the new baby in tow, or my hubby will be making an appearance with her!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment